Friday, January 18, 2013

Applebee's Restaurant

One night my whole family went out to dinner and nobody could decide which Restaurant we should  go to, so we parked in a parking lot and thought, my grandma said "Burger King", we said "No", my grandpa said "Denny's", we said "NO", then I said "what about Applebee's!?" Then we all said "Sure", when we went inside we sat down at a family table, it was pretty cool, it was silent, all the sudden I said "well its nice having a family dinner together for once" then the whole family started chatting, we finally started eating and then my older sister said "I don't fell so good" so she went outside and we had to pack up all the food and go home because she was sick, but it was a good family dinner and i said "we can always do this again, just not at this Restaurant" we all atarted laughing, hahaha, by the time we got home it was bedtime, we all said "GOODNIGHT"!

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment